Richard P. Dupont
3904 Butternut Ct
Bradon, FL 33511
To find a web development position where my problem solving skills and adaptability to new situations can excel.
University of West Florida
August 2007 to December 2009
Earned Bachelor of Science. Computer Information Systems.
Northwest Florida State College
August 2005 to May 2007
Associates of Arts Degree, with elective concentration on computer fields.
- Experience in MVC frameworks for backend and frontend development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Experience with OpenOffice, Google Docs.
- Experienced in Windows (XP, Vista, 7) & Linux (Ubuntu, Ubuntu Server) platforms
- Experience With: Perl, Visual Basic, Bash, SSH, FTP, Adobe Photoshop.
Hit Promotional Products
October 2015 to March 2020
- Helped promote website design to a responsive design that put user experience first.
- Helped streamline data consumption services to ease in updating and synchronizing product data to the website, external
data feeds, and internal customer support.
- Aided in migrating servers to newer, more secure technologies.
- Concentrated on developing tools and applications to aid marketing department in enhancing the user experience for not
only the external facing website, but the internal user tools and email marketing technologies.
- Aided in translating user requirements and wish lists into serviceable applications and tools.
January 2014 to October 2015
- Maintained and upgraded server and database code for Android and iOS applications.
- Streamlined code for handling multiple independent client access.
- Frontend and Backend development for customer-side CMS.
- Developed custom CMS for easier in-house deployment of content.
- Worked alongside remote teams including members throughout Florida and other countries.
- Implemented 3rd party API structures into existing server code to create seamless transitions between in-house services and external functions.
Full Source, LLC
August 2010 to January 2014
- Maintained front-end and back-end infrastructure for an ecommerce retailer webstore.
- Helped design unified store structure, uniting weaker brands under a stronger, simplified banner.
- Handled setup, maintenance, and development of email marketing campaigns.
- Designed and implemented custom email marketing software with Amazon Web Services integration.
- Created and maintained Google AdWords advertising, allowing us to bring the project in-house instead of outsourcing to outside company.
- Set up employee desktop environments including: email /w thunderbird integration, dropbox, and installation of necessary software.
- VoIP and Networking set up. Managed the configuaration of new office building network infrastructure.
Sony Retail Outlet
June 2007 to August 2010
- Leadership on the sale floor, both in sales numbers and in mentoring and training fellow employees.
- Developed Excel spreadsheets to assist in daily activities.
- Solved product issues for customers in a wide variety of electronics, from digital cameras to laptops and desktops.
- Helped improve inventory organization to streamline sales process and improve inventory management.