Richard P. Dupont
13234 Jeter Creek Drive
Riverview, FL 33579
To find a web development position where my problem solving skills and adaptability to new situations
University of West Florida
August 2007 to December 2009
Earned Bachelor of Science. Computer Information Systems.
Northwest Florida State College
August 2005 to May 2007
Associates of Arts Degree, with elective concentration on computer fields.
- Experience in MVC frameworks for backend and frontend development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Experience with OpenOffice, Google Docs.
- Experienced in Windows (XP, Vista, 7) & Linux (Ubuntu, Ubuntu Server) platforms
- Experience With: Perl, Visual Basic, Bash, SSH, FTP, Adobe Photoshop.
Global Risk Solutions
April 2020 to February 2022
- Aided in design, development, and migration of codebase to a more MVC based design.
- Aided in design, development, and implementation of new code base utilizing modern OOP and MVC based coding standards.
- Updated existing applications to newer, more secure, and more modern versions of PHP as well as the Laravel framework.
- Implemented new Test Driven Design of applications to handle nearly 100% coverage of code base with unit and feature testing.
Hit Promotional Products
October 2015 to March 2020
- Developed and maintained front-end and backend systems for online retailer website utilizing PHP,
- Helped promote website design to a responsive design that put user experience first.
- Helped streamline data consumption services to ease in updating and synchronizing product data to the
data feeds, and internal customer support.
- Aided in migrating servers to newer, more secure technologies.
- Concentrated on developing tools and applications to aid marketing department in enhancing the user
experience for not
only the external facing website, but the internal user tools and email marketing technologies.
- Aided in translating user requirements and wish lists into serviceable applications and tools.
January 2014 to October 2015
- Maintained and upgraded server and database code for Android and iOS applications.
- Streamlined code for handling multiple independent client access.
- Frontend and Backend development for customer-side CMS.
- Developed custom CMS for easier in-house deployment of content.
- Worked alongside remote teams including members throughout Florida and other countries.
- Implemented 3rd party API structures into existing server code to create seamless transitions between
in-house services and external functions.
Full Source, LLC
August 2010 to January 2014
- Maintained front-end and back-end infrastructure for an ecommerce retailer webstore.
- Helped design unified store structure, uniting weaker brands under a stronger, simplified banner.
- Handled setup, maintenance, and development of email marketing campaigns.
- Designed and implemented custom email marketing software with Amazon Web Services integration.
- Created and maintained Google AdWords advertising, allowing us to bring the project in-house instead of
outsourcing to outside company.
- Set up employee desktop environments including: email /w thunderbird integration, dropbox, and
installation of necessary software.
- VoIP and Networking set up. Managed the configuaration of new office building network infrastructure.
Sony Retail Outlet
June 2007 to August 2010
- Leadership on the sale floor, both in sales numbers and in mentoring and training fellow employees.
- Developed Excel spreadsheets to assist in daily activities.
- Solved product issues for customers in a wide variety of electronics, from digital cameras to laptops
- Helped improve inventory organization to streamline sales process and improve inventory management.